Thought I should be keeping track of this because I can be very forgetful sometimes
1. October 2008 - Highline Ballroom, NYC
2. May 2010 - Bamboozle, NJ
3. October 2010 - Ramapo College, NJ
4. November 2010 - Starland Ballroom, NJ
5. June 2011 - Starland Ballroom, NJ
6. September 2011 - Vintage Vinyl, NJ
7. November 2011 - Irving Plaza, NYC
8. December 2011 - Starland Ballroom, NJ
And then Where’s The Band?:
1. December 2010 - Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
2. January 2012 - Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY (Hopefully!)
I’m honestly just so fed up and disgusted with the human race.
I don’t know who I am or what I’m doing and everyone I know has become a completely different person.
I was in love with everyone when life was good. I was in love with who I thought I was and who I thought my friends were.
I feel like my brain is constantly playing a game of catch-up to try to understand why. But if there’s anything I’ve learned over these past few years it’s that sometimes there is no logical explanation for certain things.
And that just drives me crazy because I try to make logical connections with everything.
Which is probably detrimental to a way of healthy thinking.
Another night of drifting. Hoping I’ll dream good dreams tonight, bottling up more feelings that will probably force their way out of me at the most inopportune time - maybe another panic attack.
Nothing ever works. Nothing is the same. And nothing will ever be the way it was ever again. Nothing’s easy. And I hate it.
I just need to finish school and fulfill my calling by NOT getting a 9 to 5 job and clocking in and out.
I need to find something I love with people I love.
I think deep down I’m just insecure and scared.