Blood in the streets in the town of New Haven
Blood stains the roofs and the palm trees of Venice
Blood in my love in the terrible summer
Bloody red sun of Phantastic L.A.
Blood screams her brain as they chop off her fingers
Blood will be born in the birth of a nation
Blood is the rose of mysterious union
1. My hands are SO chapped. They burn when I put cream on them and are completely RED.
2. Vom sesh this morning…Never taking a multivitamin on a semi-empty stomach again
3. Total nasal congestion/post nasal
4. I’m exhausted
5. My calves were severely injured this week
6. Bought a heating cream to relax the muscle
7. Next day it felt like my calves were BURNING so bad, it hurt to take a shower
8. I keep getting this cramping on my sides
9. I’m 20 going on 80…coming soon to a theater near you
10. I just want to faceplant into my bed and sleep for a long, long time
I really suck. Well I guess I don’t suck. I just need to get better. But I’m so impatient with myself. And that sucks. I feel like I constantly spread myself too thin. I wanna do everything and I never have enough time. I wanna chill out, spend time with friends, be there for my family, write music, record music, go out, go to shows, do well in school, work and make money, etc, etc, etc. UGH. Worst part is I’m so indecisive.
But basically what was really getting me down today was I was recording this guitar bit and I couldn’t get it to match up to the beat right. I swear to god that is the most FRUSTRATING thing in the world. I kept trying to piece it together and then something else would be off. UGH. and THEN as if this couldn’t get any worse, my headphones just SNAP in half where the jack is. How? I have NO idea. So luckily I had another 1/4 inch input jack lying around so I plug my ghetto ipod earbuds into that (the left side goes in and out). Still couldn’t get everything to match up right. So then I recorded all the parts of the song individually and was going to piece them all together. I think I saved (I’m still not sure) but my mom’s computer (the one I’m working off of because my grandma macbook doesn’t have leopard) dies. I really hope I saved. Haha. Not the best day in the recording world so hard. Seriously. I rather play in front of 5 million people than record by myself in my room.
It’s just the fact that I feel like everything has to be perfect when u record. Your final product should be flawless. Maybe I feel pressured? Idk. All I know is that I’m extremely frustrated because I feel like I have so much to record and it’s just taking me FOREVERRRRRR. I’m so impatient. Yeah. So if anyone has any advice as to assist my ProTools ineptness, definitely hit me up.